We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Contact us for the latest employment opportunities and to schedule an interview with our general manager.
RCF is looking for a motivated Light Service Technician who wants to be a part of a team. We value our employees and are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We pay a guarantee plus team bonus. This position includes oil changes, brakes, tires, batteries, and more. There is some flexibility so please reach out with questions. This could also be a gateway to learning and potentially becoming certified as a mechanic! Please inquire within or call or text Jeff at 701.740.2594.
Light Service Technician is responsible for:
- Completing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards
- Changing oil in vehicles
- Rotating and installing tires
- Inspecting and replacing filters, wiper blades, brakes, and batteries
- Keeping shop area neat and clean, and being able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to follow processes
- Positive attitude
- Bend twist, kneel, crouch - Lift to 70 pounds